A long ride to Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear - April 2022
Event OverCompletedsat16apr8:15 amsat4:00 pmA long ride to Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear - April 2022Because we need to use these bikes! Not good for garage queens.
A long and scenic ride This ride is quite long and with multiple locations: a must ride for SoCal members! Ride Plan
A long and scenic ride
This ride is quite long and with multiple locations: a must ride for SoCal members!
8:15 AM at Shell 710 E Dyer Rd, 92705-5614, Santa Ana, US
KSU at 8:30 AM, please don’t be late and fill up your gas tank as soon as you arrive.
First Leg 70 Miles
1. Shell 710 E Dyer Rd Santa Ana, CA 92705
2. Lake Matthews/Perris
3. Mobil 2908 N Waterman Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92404
Second Leg 72 miles
1. Mobil, 2908 N Waterman Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92404
2. Visitor Center Hesperia, depending on time
3. Loop Arrowhead through Queen Tour, no stop
4. Chevron, 40553 Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315 Gas up
5. Lunch Big Bear Lake Brewing Company, 40827 Stone Rd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
Last Leg 54 miles
1. Big Bear Lake Brewing Company, 40827 Stone Rd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
2. Shell, 710 W Colton Ave, Redlands, CA 92374
MINIMUM GEAR REQUIRED BEYOND HELMET
- Proper Riding Jacket
- Proper Riding Pants
- Proper Riding Gloves
- Proper Riding Boots
- Leathers are suggested
We would like to remind everyone, that each rider SHOULD and MUST ride within their own limits. If the group goes at a speed you don’t feel comfortable with, you should not be attempting to keep up.
You are encouraged to go at your own pace and the sweeper will be with you always. The group will always stop at important points for everyone to regroup.
Please, don’t feel ever like you are holding the group. We ride to enjoy our motorcycles, among friends and we want you to be safe.
- Safety meeting mandatory before the ride
- Adhere to indications given during the safety meeting
- No passing on the right side of the road
- Ride your own Ride; don’t push beyond your comfort zone
TIPS TO RIDE IN A GROUP
Please take some time to watch these videos in order. It provides a few tips on how to ride in a group. We will continue to work on enjoying our rides in a courteous and safe manner.
By participating in this event you hereby agree to assume all risks and liability related to or resulting from this group function without regard to negligence. You agree that neither you nor any third party will hold the group’s Host, Organizer, or any of the group’s Assistant or Co-Organizers liable for any injury, loss, or damage to your own person or property arising directly or as a consequence of a group activity. You also agree that your membership and/or participation in this group is based on an “at-will” basis. A general safety meeting will be held prior to departure to this ride and all riders must be present to attend. Please have ‘in case of emergency’ a contact number programmed in your phone and/or placed on your bike.
(Saturday) 8:15 am - 4:00 pm
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Comments are closed.