- “Ducati” means Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A – A Sole Shareholder Company – A Company subject to the Management and Coordination activities of AUDI AG, with its registered office at via Cavalieri Ducati n. 3, 40132 Bologna, Italy (VAT and F.C. n. 05113870967, REA–Bologna CCIAA n. 473213, tel. 00800 00 382284, e-mail email@example.com, fax +39-051-6413268).
- “Site” means the web site www.ducati.com owned by Ducati.
- “User” or “You” means the user of the Site.
- “Parties” means the User and Ducati.
- “Services” means services and parts of the Site specifically reserved for registered Users, provided in accordance with the following terms and conditions of contract.
2. Subject matter of the contract.
Registration and access to the Services are offered free-of-charge by Ducati, excepting specific notice to the contrary, based on full acceptance by the User of the present terms and conditions of contract. The User will take full responsibility and cost for the configuration of his/her computer and the installation of software for connection, as well as charges for connecting to Internet (telephone charges included) in according with his/her supplier rate. The Services consist: in a periodical information service (personalised or not) about the Ducati world and the commercial and non-commercial initiatives carried out by Ducati, by its sales and assistance network (branches, importers, dealers, distributors, garages) and by commercial partners of Ducati, mainly made by e-mail and/or by the reserved section of the Site; in the access to the reserved sections of the Site, personalised (such as the one dedicated to the Ducati bikes owned by the registered User) or not; in the access to exclusive materials, personalised or not; in the possibility to purchase or reserve goods and services trough the Site; in the possibility to send request to and to receive information and assistance from Ducati and its sale and assistance network members; in any other service reserved to the registered User of the Site. In particular, the personalised information service consists in periodical information mainly sent by e-mail to the registered User and/or displayed in the reserved section of the Site accessible upon log-in concerning Ducati and its sales and assistance network commercial and non-commercial initiatives, products and activities, related to or connected with personal data provided by the User during the registration process, for instance the news concerning the Ducati bike family which the User’s bike belongs to. Regarding these information services, when provided by e-mail, the User expressly authorised Ducati to use the e-mail address, provided by the User during the registration process, to send these information. The acceptance of this contract presupposes the capacity to have rights, the capacity to exercise rights and the full age of the User (18 years old).