DROC-DOC Malibu Canyons March 2022
Event OverCompletedsat26mar8:00 amsat2:30 pmDROC-DOC Malibu Canyons March 2022Topanga, Mulholland, Latigo, Encinal, Little Sycamore, Decker Rd
A long day ride via some of the most beautiful canyons in the Malibu area!Ride plan at: https://goo.gl/maps/pChLMDP8jHAztZv18 Please be on time for the meet-up, in particular
A long day ride via some of the most beautiful canyons in the Malibu area!
Ride plan at: https://goo.gl/maps/pChLMDP8jHAztZv18
Please be on time for the meet-up, in particular for a 2 meetups ride like this.
- Meetup 1 – 8:00 AM Meetup Shell @ 17966 Brookhurst St, Fountain Valley CA 92708, please gas up as soon as you arrive
- Meetup 2 – 9:00 AM Meetup Chevron, 17301 Pacific Coast Hwy, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272, please gas up as soon as you arrive
- Meetup 1 – 8:00 AM Meetup Shell @ 17966 Brookhurst St, Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Please gas up as soon as you arrive
- KSU 8:15 AM
- Ride to 9:00 AM Meetup Chevron, 17301 Pacific Coast Hwy, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272, please gas up as soon as you arrive
- A multitude of must-ride canyons: Topanga, Mulholland, Latigo, Encinal, Little Sycamore, Decker Rd
- Lunch at Neptune’s net 42505 CA-1, Malibu, CA 90265
- Ride to Mobil 942 S Westlake Blvd, Westlake Village, CA 91361
- Gas up and ride back to OC
We should be back in O.C. by 2:30 PM. The route is subject to road conditions and traffic.
MINIMUM GEAR REQUIRED BEYOND HELMET
- Proper Riding Jacket
- Proper Riding Pants
- Proper Riding Gloves
- Proper Riding Boots
- Leathers are recommended
We would like to remind everyone, that each rider SHOULD and MUST ride within their own limits. If the group goes at a speed you don’t feel comfortable with, you should not be attempting to keep up.
You are encouraged to go at your own pace and the sweeper will be with you always. The group will always stop at important points for everyone to regroup.
Please, don’t feel ever like you are holding the group. We ride to enjoy our motorcycles, among friends and we want you to be safe.
- Safety meeting mandatory before the ride
- Adhere to indications given during the safety meeting
- No passing on the right side of the road
- Ride your own Ride; don’t push beyond your comfort zone
TIPS TO RIDE IN A GROUP
Please take some time to watch these videos in order. It provides a few tips on how to ride in a group. We will continue to work on enjoying our rides in a courteous and safe manner.
By participating in this event you hereby agree to assume all risks and liability related to or resulting from this group function without regard to negligence. You agree that neither you nor any third party will hold the group’s Host, Organizer, or any of the group’s Assistant or Co-Organizers liable for any injury, loss, or damage to your own person or property arising directly or as a consequence of a group activity. You also agree that your membership and/or participation in this group is based on an “at-will” basis. A general safety meeting will be held prior to departure to this ride and all riders must be present to attend. Please have ‘in case of emergency’ a contact number programmed in your phone and/or placed on your bike.
(Saturday) 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Shell - Brookhurst Fountain Valley
17966 Brookhurst St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Comments are closed.