sat28aug8:00 am1:00 pmEvent OverDROC - DOC Malibu Canyons ride August 2021A great opportunity to stretch legs - and tires - through the Malibu Canyons8:00 am - 1:00 pm 17966 Brookhurst St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
A great opportunity to stretch legs – and tires – through the Malibu Canyons Tentative route: REVER app
A great opportunity to stretch legs – and tires – through the Malibu Canyons
- 8:00 AM Meetup in OC at Shell @ 17966 Brookhurst St, Fountain Valley CA 92708; please fill up your gas tank as soon as you arrive
- 8:15 AM KSU from OC to Brentwood via 405
- 9:00 AM Meetup in LA and gas stop Brentwood Village, 110 S Barrington Ave, Los Angeles CA 90049
- Then Sunset blvd as a warmp up, Topanga, Mulholland, Stunt Rd, Piuma Rd, Las Virgenes down to PCH.
- around noon, final stop at Shell, 23387 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265
- then head back to Orange County, or stay for lunch (to be organized).
We would like to remind everyone, that each rider SHOULD and MUST ride within their own limits.
If the group goes at a speed you don’t feel comfortable with, you should not be attempting to keep up. You are encouraged to go at your own pace and the sweeper will be with you always. The group will always stop at important points for everyone to regroup. Please, don’t feel ever like you are holding the group. We ride to enjoy our motorcycles, among friends and we want you to be safe.
Minimum gear required: Riding jacket, pants, gloves, boots, helmet
– Safety meeting mandatory before the ride
– Adhere to indications given during the safety meeting
– No passing on the right
– Ride your own Ride
Tips to Ride in a Group
(Saturday) 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Shell - Brookhurst Fountain Valley
17966 Brookhurst St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Comments are closed.