DROC - DOC: OC Canyons Ride September 2021
Change of plans, no more ACH this weekend but OC Canyons As California’s National Forests are closed, we want
Change of plans, no more ACH this weekend but OC Canyons
As California’s National Forests are closed, we want to be respectful of the US Forest decision so we will not ride to ACH as initially planned.
Tentative route: https://scenicapp.space/route/LLZZORmn
Details for Sunday, September 5th
- 8:00 AM Meetup in OC at Shell@Harvard Pl, 3090 Main St, Irvine CA, please gas up as soon as you arrive
- 8:15 *sharp* KSU
- ride thru Carbon canyon, Santiago, and other local OC canyons
- arrive at Everyday Eatery – Irvine, CA for optional breakfast
>>> We are only meeting in OC, no ACH meetup <<<
We would like to remind everyone, that each rider SHOULD and MUST ride within their own limits.
If the group goes at a speed you don’t feel comfortable with, you should not be attempting to keep up. You are encouraged to go at your own pace and the sweeper will be with you always. The group will always stop at important points for everyone to regroup. Please, don’t feel ever like you are holding the group. We ride to enjoy our motorcycles, among friends and we want you to be safe.
Minimum gear required: Riding jacket, pants, gloves, boots, helmetGround rules
– Safety meeting mandatory before the ride
– Adhere to indications given during the safety meeting
– No passing on the right
– Ride your own Ride
Tips to Ride in a Group
(Sunday) 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Shell - Main - Irvine
3090 Main St
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Comments are closed.