Idyllwild Last Minute Ride October 2022
Plan From the meetup in Tustin we will ride thru Banning to get to Idyllwild for an early lunch. RIDE PLAN: https://goo.gl/maps/7UBZWD79Ld3sm7f5A
From the meetup in Tustin we will ride thru Banning to get to Idyllwild for an early lunch.
RIDE PLAN: https://goo.gl/maps/7UBZWD79Ld3sm7f5A
- Meetup: 8:45 AM Shell@Jamborees in Tustin (13131 Jamboree Rd, Tustin, CA 92782)
- KSU at 9:00 AM
- Gas stop and 2nd meetup at 10 AM Chevron, 827 W Ramsey St, Banning, CA 92220
- Early lunch in Idyllwild ~ 11 AM
- Back to OC ~ 2 PM – 2:30 PM
- This is a longer ride (~200 miles)
- Weather forecast is mostly sunny but in the 60-65 F range: layer up!
We would like to remind everyone, that each rider SHOULD and MUST ride within their own limits. If the group goes at a speed you don’t feel comfortable with, you should not be attempting to keep up.
You are encouraged to go at your own pace and the sweeper will be with you always. The group always stops at important points for everyone to regroup.
Please, don’t feel ever like you are holding the group. We ride to enjoy our motorcycles, among friends and we want you to be safe.
MINIMUM GEAR REQUIRED BEYOND HELMET
- Proper Riding Jacket
- Proper Riding Pants
- Proper Riding Gloves
- Proper Riding Boots
- Leathers are recommended
It’s going to be chilly so please layer up!
- Safety meeting mandatory before the ride
- Adhere to indications given during the safety meeting
- No passing on the right side of the road
- Ride your own Ride; don’t push beyond your comfort zone
TIPS TO RIDE IN A GROUP
Please take some time to watch these videos in order. It provides a few tips on how to ride in a group. We will continue to work on enjoying our rides in a courteous and safe manner.
By participating in this event you hereby agree to assume all risks and liability related to or resulting from this group function without regard to negligence. You agree that neither you nor any third party will hold the group’s Host, Organizer, or any of the group’s Assistant or Co-Organizers liable for any injury, loss, or damage to your own person or property arising directly or as a consequence of a group activity. You also agree that your membership and/or participation in this group is based on an “at-will” basis. A general safety meeting will be held prior to departure to this ride and all riders must be present to attend. Please have ‘in case of emergency’ a contact number programmed in your phone and/or placed on your bike.
(Saturday) 8:45 am - 2:30 pm(GMT-07:00)
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Comments are closed.