DROC-DOC Mountains+Lakes +Lunch Ride February 2022
Event OverCompletedsun20feb8:00 amsun3:00 pmDROC-DOC Mountains+Lakes +Lunch Ride February 2022Mountains, Lakes, Lunch
A long day of riding including mountains, lakes, and lunch with club members!Ride plan at: https://goo.gl/maps/pjM76Uhtr8KEFVjHA Please be on time for meet-up, in particular for a 2 meetups
A long day of riding including mountains, lakes, and lunch with club members!
Ride plan at: https://goo.gl/maps/pjM76Uhtr8KEFVjHA
Please be on time for meet-up, in particular for a 2 meetups ride like this.
- 8:15 AM Meetup Shell, 13131 Jamboree Rd, Tustin, CA 92782, please gas up as soon as you arrive
- KSU 8:30 AM
- Meetup: Shell, 13131 Jamboree Rd, Tustin, CA 92782
- Gas stop at Shell, 1704 W Florida Ave, Hemet, CA 92545 62 miles
- Lunch and gas Promenade Shopping Mall 40820 Winchester Rd, Temecula, CA 92591 – 83 miles
- Back through Lake Matthews, back at Shell in Jamboree is 69 miles, or additional Shell, 1550 E Ontario Ave, Corona, CA 92881 – 44 miles
On the way back, after lunch, optional ride back via Lake Matthews.
We would like to remind everyone, that each rider SHOULD and MUST ride within their own limits. If the group goes at a speed you don’t feel comfortable with, you should not be attempting to keep up.
You are encouraged to go at your own pace and the sweeper will be with you always.The group will always stop at important points for everyone to regroup.
Please, don’t feel ever like you are holding the group. We ride to enjoy our motorcycles, among friends and we want you to be safe.
MINIMUM GEAR REQUIRED BEYOND HELMET
- Proper Riding Jacket
- Proper Riding Pants
- Proper Riding Gloves
- Proper Riding Boots
- Leathers are recommended
- Safety meeting mandatory before the ride
- Adhere to indications given during the safety meeting
- No passing on the right side of the road
- Ride your own Ride; don’t push beyond your comfort zone
TIPS TO RIDE IN A GROUP
Please take some time to watch these videos in order. It provides a few tips on how to ride in a group. We will continue to work on enjoying our rides in a courteous and safe manner.
By participating in this event you hereby agree to assume all risks and liability related to or resulting from this group function without regard to negligence. You agree that neither you nor any third party will hold the group’s Host, Organizer, or any of the group’s Assistant or Co-Organizers liable for any injury, loss, or damage to your own person or property arising directly or as a consequence of a group activity. You also agree that your membership and/or participation in this group is based on an “at-will” basis. A general safety meeting will be held prior to departure to this ride and all riders must be present to attend. Please have ‘in case of emergency’ a contact number programmed in your phone and/or placed on your bike.
(Sunday) 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Comments are closed.