DROC - Ride to MotoDoffo and Watch the Brembo & Algarve MotoGP
RIDE TO MOTODOFFO; WATCH THE MOTOGP RACE Ready for a fun ride to watch the MotoGP “Grande Prémio Brembo do Algarve”?
RIDE TO MOTODOFFO; WATCH THE MOTOGP RACE
Sunday, Nov. 7 at 8:00 AM (meetup), we will take a mellow ride to MotoDoffo via Ortega Hwy, then after the MotoGP race we’ll take the same road bake.
HERE’S THE PLAN:
- 8:00 am Meetup at “Sendero Marketplace” Starbucks 30835 Gateway Pl, Mission Viejo, CA
- 8:15 am Kick Stands Up (KSU)
- 9:30 am Arriving at MotoDoffo, 36083 Summitville St, Temecula, CA
- 10:00 am MotoGP Race will start,
- 11:30 am Food should be sold on-site, otherwise we might get a quick lunch somewhere close
- back to OC via Ortega (similar to the morning ride, reverse direction).
Minimum Gear Required Beyond Helmet:
- Proper Riding Jacket
- Proper Riding Pants
- Proper Riding Gloves
- Proper Riding Boots
- Leathers are suggested (it’s getting cooler)
- Safety meeting mandatory before the ride
- Adhere to indications given during the safety meeting
- No passing on the right side of the road
- Ride your own Ride; don’t push beyond your comfort zone
Tips To Ride In A Group:
Please take some time to watch these videos in order. It provides a few tips on how to ride in a group. We will continue to work on enjoying our rides in a courteous and safe manner.
DISCLAIMER: By participating in this event you hereby agree to assume all risks and liability related to or resulting from this group function without regard to negligence. You agree that neither you nor any third party will hold the group’s Host, Organizer, or any of the group’s Assistant or Co-Organizers liable for any injury, loss, or damage to your own person or property arising directly or as a consequence of a group activity. You also agree that your membership and/or participation in this group is based on an “at-will” basis. A general safety meeting will be held prior to departure to this ride and all riders must be present to attend. Please have ‘in case of emergency’ a contact number programmed in your phone and/or placed on your bike.
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Comments are closed.