Long ride to Ojai 2 Meetup locations (or a late one if you are north of Ventura) Meet up 7:30 AM
Long ride to Ojai
- Meet up 7:30 AM OC: Shell, 710 E Dyer Rd, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Meet up 8:30 AM LA Gas: Shell, 22330 Ventura Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91364 66 miles
- Meet up 10:00 AM Ojai Gas: Shell, 1124 Maricopa Hwy, Ojai, CA 93023 57 miles.
- Map: https://goo.gl/maps/5DGdAg8tzcwgQ7br5
- Lunch: Midway Pizza or Mike’s pizza.
- Gas: Midway Market & Liquors, 6032 Frazier Mountain Park Rd, Frazier Park, CA 93225 65 miles.
- Back Ojai Gas: Shell, 1124 Maricopa Hwy, Ojai, CA 93023 97 miles.
- Regroup up LA Gas: Shell, 22330 Ventura Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91364 57 miles
- Regroup up OC: Shell, 710 E Dyer Rd, Santa Ana, CA 92705 66 miles
Please note this is 400+ miles trip – be prepared and bring an extra layer of clothing, some water, etc.
We should be back in LA by 4 PM and back in OC by 5 PM.
MINIMUM GEAR REQUIRED BEYOND HELMET
- Proper Riding Jacket
- Proper Riding Pants
- Proper Riding Gloves
- Proper Riding Boots
- Leathers are suggested
We would like to remind everyone, that each rider SHOULD and MUST ride within their own limits. If the group goes at a speed you don’t feel comfortable with, you should not be attempting to keep up.
You are encouraged to go at your own pace and the sweeper will be with you always. The group will always stop at important points for everyone to regroup.
Please, don’t feel ever like you are holding the group. We ride to enjoy our motorcycles, among friends and we want you to be safe.
- Safety meeting mandatory before the ride
- Adhere to indications given during the safety meeting
- No passing on the right side of the road
- Ride your own Ride; don’t push beyond your comfort zone
TIPS TO RIDE IN A GROUP
Please take some time to watch these videos in order. It provides a few tips on how to ride in a group. We will continue to work on enjoying our rides in a courteous and safe manner.
By participating in this event you hereby agree to assume all risks and liability related to or resulting from this group function without regard to negligence. You agree that neither you nor any third party will hold the group’s Host, Organizer, or any of the group’s Assistants or Co-Organizers liable for any injury, loss, or damage to your own person or property arising directly or as a consequence of a group activity. You also agree that your membership and/or participation in this group is based on an “at-will” basis. A general safety meeting will be held prior to departure to this ride and all riders must be present to attend. Please have ‘in case of emergency’ a contact number programmed in your phone and/or placed on your bike.
(Sunday) 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Comments are closed.