Ride to MotoDoffo and Watch the Australian MotoGP
sun16oct8:00 amRide to MotoDoffo and Watch the Australian MotoGPWill Jack Miller surprise again at his home MotoGP?8:00 am 13131 Jamboree Rd, Tustin, CA 92782
RIDE TO MOTODOFFO; WATCH THE MOTOGP RACE Sunday, October 16 at 8:00 AM (meetup), we
RIDE TO MOTODOFFO; WATCH THE MOTOGP RACE
Sunday, October 16 at 8:00 AM (meetup), we will ride to MotoDoffo (via 91 because Ortega is closed), then after the MotoGP race we’ll take the same road back.
RIDE PLAN https://goo.gl/maps/hf37tEMasWz86HnV8
- 8:00 am Meetup at Shell at 13131 Jamboree Rd Tustin, CA 92782
- 8:15 am Kick Stands Up (KSU)
- Ride 241, 91, 15 to MotoDoffo
- 9:30 am Arriving at MotoDoffo, 36083 Summitville St, Temecula, CA
- 10:00 am MotoGP Race will start,
- 11:30 am food: the suggestion is the prepaid option, or you can buy onsite
- back to OC (similar to the morning ride, reverse direction)
MINIMUM GEAR REQUIRED BEYOND HELMET
- Proper Riding Jacket
- Proper Riding Pants
- Proper Riding Gloves
- Proper Riding Boots
- Leathers are suggested
We would like to remind everyone, that each rider SHOULD and MUST ride within their own limits. If the group goes at a speed you don’t feel comfortable with, you should not be attempting to keep up.
You are encouraged to go at your own pace and the sweeper will be with you always. The group will always stop at important points for everyone to regroup.
Please, don’t feel ever like you are holding the group. We ride to enjoy our motorcycles, among friends and we want you to be safe.
- Safety meeting mandatory before the ride
- Adhere to indications given during the safety meeting
- No passing on the right side of the road
- Ride your own Ride; don’t push beyond your comfort zone
TIPS TO RIDE IN A GROUP
Please take some time to watch these videos in order. It provides a few tips on how to ride in a group. We will continue to work on enjoying our rides in a courteous and safe manner.
By participating in this event you hereby agree to assume all risks and liability related to or resulting from this group function without regard to negligence. You agree that neither you nor any third party will hold the group’s Host, Organizer, or any of the group’s Assistant or Co-Organizers liable for any injury, loss, or damage to your own person or property arising directly or as a consequence of a group activity. You also agree that your membership and/or participation in this group is based on an “at-will” basis. A general safety meeting will be held prior to the departure of this ride and all riders must be present to attend. Please have “in case of emergency” a contact number programmed in your phone and/or placed on your bike.
(Sunday) 8:00 am
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Comments are closed.